Flexible Floating Storage Tank
Vikoma Flexible Floating Storage Tanks can be used as towable floating reservoirs for storage and transport or on dry land for retaining recovered oil or water.
Flexible floating storage tanks are intended mainly for use in conjunction with oil spill recovery equipment although the tanks have many other uses in industrial or emergency service applications.
- Available in Neoprene or PUA material
- The tanks can be towed at 10 knots when empty and 7 knots when full
- Tanks can be used for on land temporary storage
- Fitted with inlet/outlet valves
- Fitted with pressure relief safety valve
Various Tank Dimensions:
- Length: 250cm to 1250cm
- Width: 153cm
- Height: 153cm
- Dry Weight: 77kg to 145kg
- Capacity: 5m³ to 25m³
Areas of Use
Can we help you?